Upgrade from Analogue TV to Digital...
Upgrade from Analogue TV to Digital TV using your existing system and a convertion kit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
If you are looking to upgrade your existing system to digital free view TV system, then look no further.
Car Vision offer a range of In Car Advanced DVB-t units that will fit perfectly to you cars Analogue system.
We supply all the nessacery leads and conections required to install this upgrade, however if you like we can fit it for you at a small cost.
There are a few systems on the market all offering the very best in reception coverate, however its key to mention that the system will only ever be as good as the signal within your area.
Within our offering you will get the very latest in In Car Thecnology, using the latest Hardware and Software to get you the best in Picture Quality and reception.
Featured Channels: http://www.freeview.co.uk
There are two main systems on the market that you may have seen on other websites, suggesting an MPG4 system. This by far is much more stable than the old MPEG2 system which has the one areal and suffers from Static and old software, therefore, you'll be very looky to even get a picture.
We only offer you the MPEG4 system with dule core split borard for super fast picture quality and aditionaly to this the system has the abilkity to offer HDMI, meaning high speed quality pictures with a qrustol clear sound.
The system is able to offer DAB, Radio (Digital Radio) and for those FIVE Live lovers on the old AM, you can now listen to them in clear DAB. Now thats a move in the right direction.
The installation is quite easy, however a little timely. We can fit it for you or with instructions, simply install it by yourself.
There are several Areals available, however in our test we've found these to be exceptional Value and perform as good as the Branded Areals at three times the cost. There mounted on the rear qualiters, so not that visable, and are mounted on the glass facing outwards.
Check the coverage in your area? http://www.freeview.co.uk/availability
The Digital TV System
Portable HD Car digital DVB-T Receiver with 250KM/Hour(Including 2pcs high-quality antennas)
1. Support HE-ACC/H.264/AVC,MPEG2-4 Video Decode
2. Available to upgrade the firmware via USB slot
3. Vibration component(Y. Pb. Pr)Output
4. Standard for DVB-T and MPEG2
5. Auto searching and updating bit rate information
6. Storage for 1000pcs channels
7. Memory function after power off
8. Support OSD teletext
9. Multi Language Support
10. EPG program guide and PIG(Picture in Graphics )Function
11. 7MHz, 8MHz Bandwide
12. HDMI output (One route)
13. Video Output (One Route)
14. Audio-R, Audio-L output
15. Support IR output and extended remote sensor receiver
1. Input frequency: VHF 177.5MHz - 226.5MHz
UHF 474MHz - 858MHz
2. Modulate: QPSK/16 - QAM/64-QAM
3. Decode standard: MPEG2,MP@ML,MP@HL,H.264/AVC
4. Audio decode standard: MPEG-1, and-2,layer and 2, MPEG-4, HE-AAC
5. 4 Way Video Output:
Output Resistance: 75 ohm
Output Voltage: 1.0`2.0mVp-p
Audio output: 2Vp-p
6. Power Supply: DC 12V 8W
7. Connecting Terminal:
External antenna input jack, Quadrate car power input jack,
Audio/Video, Audio/Video(AV) output jack, Extern remote control cord jack, external power
supply input jack, USB upgrade socket, Componet output interface, High-definition output
8. Applicable Power Supply: Car storage battery (12V)
9. Outer demension: 178mm*116mm*37mm
10. Application Temperature: -5 ~40 degree
11. Storage Temperature: -20~60 degree
For Further information on Digital TV and available Channels please visit
And look at some of the channels you get?